Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Preppin it up

Today was interesting. The first step, the easing into the pool, where the water seems fine. I have begun the journey through the adventure that will be the next 18 weeks. Through my University, a volunteering public school and a most kind experienced mentor teacher I have come to this final requirement of anyone seeking a degree in the amazing profession that is teaching. Just wanted to get the ball rolling on some sort of outlet for these next weeks. It should be fun and exciting. I will share what I can on this blog, though some things I might not be able to go into specifics for understandable privacy issues (my own, students, and faculty) I hope to produce a worthwhile blog for those interested.

Today I met my coordinator and fellow interns , I believe there are 8 of us total, at the coordinators home. I thought it a little strange at first that we met at her house but it ended up being totally fine and actually kind of nice (there was food). Two of my fellow interns will be at my specific school, one in 8th grade like me for English. Today was fairly general, but it got me excited for this whole thing, which was a main factor in the creation of the blog/ journal. Tomorrow I attend faculty workshops at my school and meet faculty, principles, etc. So more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment